Bài số 10 | Cách phát âm các nguyên âm ‘OO’, ‘UH’, ‘EH’
Thực hành âm ‘OO’ trong câu
- The room in the school was very cool.
- Tuesday at noon in the studio.
- Viewing the moon on June nights.
- Do you remember the woman who lived in a shoe?
- She hadn’t a clue what to do when her family grew.
- Well, through your help, they are moving in June into two big boots.
Nguyên âm đôi 'OO' cũng được phát âm là 'UH'
Food phát âm dài và cao – ‘OO’
Foot phát âm ngắn và thấp – ‘Uh’
Nguyên âm ngắn và thấp 'UH'
- Would you help me?
- Hollywood, California.
Thực hành phát âm nguyên âm 'UH' trong câu văn
- He took a good look under the hood and found a flute.
- Julie enjoys good books after school.
- He put his foot in the new boot.
- She took her students to the brook to wash their shoes.
- We pulled him out of the swimming pool.
- The fool ate until he was full.
Thực hành phát âm 'EH'
- Resting on the edge of the bed.
- Ten letters from the enemy.
- Dennis will enter the festival.
- The message was given to the chef.
- Hello again, friends! Let’s do a weather check. Well, whoever said temperatures are getting better, better get ready to spend a wet weekend in Tennesse.
Biên soạn: Ce Phan