Câu hỏi và trả lời mẫu về chủ đề Holidays, Vacation và Tourism- phần 2
Bài viết này đưa ra một số câu hỏi tiêu biểu về chủ đề Holidays, Vacation và Tourism và câu trả lời mẫu cho từng câu hỏi. Bài hướng dẫn này tiếp nối với các bài viết hướng dẫn các từ vựng trong cùng một chủ đề và các từ khóa IELTS để giúp bạn cải thiện điểm số IELTS trong phần thi Speaking. Cuối bài viết Ce Phan có thống kê lại các từ khóa đã sử dụng trong phần trả lời.
- Học các từ khóa IELTS về chủ đề Holidays, Vacation và Tourism
- Thực hành tiếp phần 1
Examiner: Are there many public holidays in your country?
Candidate:As far as I remember, there are at least two long national holidays including Lunar New Year and Reunion Day and May Day combo, each of which lasts for about a week, more or less. Besides, we have several other public holidays when we don’t have to go to school or work.
Examiner: Do you think that there should be more holidays in your country?
Candidate:Interesting. I’ve been asking myself this question many times but unfortunately haven’t been able to come up with an answer. I mean, as a student, of course I would appreciate more holidays so that I could spend time with my family and friends. On the other hand, I’m concerned that longer holidays would interrupt productivity at workplace.
Examiner: Which public holiday do you like the most?
Candidate:Well, I don’t really think I have a favorite holiday. I love all of them the same because they all mean no work and lots of quality time for myself or my family.
Examiner: What do you usually do on a holiday?
Candidate:If the holiday is long, I usually consider visiting my family because I study away from home and can’t see them as often as I’d like to. But if the holiday is short, I will just catch up on my sleep or hang out with friends.
Describe a holiday you would like to go on.
You should say:
and explain why you would like to go on this holiday.
1. Should there be any restrictions on the travel business?
I’m not sure what kinds of restrictions you are referring to, but obviously eco-tourism has become a hot topic because it ensures that the environment isn’t damaged by tourism. Any restrictions, such as those necessary to protect the natural environment and wildlife from the impact of many tourists in an area, are a good idea and should be encouraged.
2. What are some of the benefits of going away on holiday?
There are many benefits of going on holiday. Besides giving you a chance to unwind and relax, it also allows you to spend some quality time with your family, not only in a different environment but more importantly, away from the routine pressures of work and daily life.In addition to this, it also gives you the opportunity to broaden your horizons by visiting new places and experiencing a different way of life.
3. Have there been any recent changes in the types of holiday that are popular in your country?
4. What kinds of benefits might a significant increase in tourist numbers bring to a location?
5. What are some of the negative effects of a dramatic increase in tourism?
6. What developments affecting international travel might there be in the future?
Những từ khóa mà bạn nên dùng khi nói về chủ đề này
Những lợi ích cá nhân khi có được một kỳ nghỉ
- a chance to unwind
- to spend quality time with family / friends
- to get away from work / stressful environment
- to have a change of routine / scenery
- to visit new places / experience new things / cultures
- to broaden your horizons
- to visit family or friends abroad
Những lợi ích thương mại trong ngành du lịch
- creates new jobs in the tourist industry
- boosts the local economy
- attracts media attention to the resort
- 'puts a place on the map'
- ensures good level of infrastructure
- improves services & facilities for local residents
- provides revenue to protect /maintain local heritage
Những khía cạnh tiêu cực về các kỳ nghỉ
- loss of earnings (if self-employed)
- can be stressful (to be out of your comfort zone)
- can be difficult to cope in a foreign country / unfamiliar place
- may encounter travel problems (plane/train delays / traffic jams)
- may not have access to health facilities/services
- may lose your luggage
- may not be able to speak the local language
Những điều không hay mà du lịch mang đến cho địa phương
- can cause overcrowding
- tourists may not respect local customs/traditions
- can cause excess of litter / noise
- may cause damage to local environment / possible vandalism
- area becomes too built-up due to increase of hotels/shops etc
- natural landscape/beauty may be spoilt
- may cause increase in prices of local services and goods
Biên soạn: Ce Phan