Câu hỏi và gợi ý trả lời về chủ đề giao thông (transport) trong phần thi IELTS Writing - Phần 2
Giao thông (traffic) và các loại phương tiện đi lại (Forms of transport) là những chủ đề thường thấy trong các đề thi IELTS Writing trong cả hai phần thì Task 1 và Task 2.
Bài viết trước Ce Phan đã giới thiệu các bạn một bài thi IELTS Writing mẫu trong phần thì Task 1: số lượng phương tiện giao thông sở hữu ở Trung Quốc và Task 2: Giải pháp để tránh tình trạng kẹt xe. Bài viết hôm nay sẽ tiếp tục gửi đến các bạn hai câu hỏi khác về chủ đề giao thông.
The table below gives information about rail transport in four countries in 2007.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
» Write at least 150 words.
- the railway route, passenger number and cargo goods carried in Malaysia, Canada, China and UAE in the year 2007.
- Chinese people used the railway system more than the people of other countries but the cargoes carried more goods in Canada among the given countries.
- 27 million people used rail transports (excluding metro) in china compared to the just 5-6 million railway users in UAE and Malaysia.
- 0.3 million Canadian people used railway transportations in 2007, which was least among the given four countries.
- The distance passed by passengers who used railway in these four countries was similar to the data provided for the railway passengers in these four countries for the year 2007.
- Around two thousand km were passed by Chinese people compared to the less than eight hundred km in UAE and Malaysia.
- only 0.3 million Canadian people used railway in 2007, the distance passed by each passenger was only 80 km which was the least among the figure given for four countries.
- the cargos that transported goods carried the highest amount in Canada (over 28 tons) though the passengers used railway system lesser than other countries.
- four countries had an average of 21- 28 billion tons goods carried through the railway system.
- Chinese people used the railway more than the people of other country and cargo carried more goods in Canada among the given countries.
Traffic-related issues have become very serious in cities globally. What are the most pressing of these problems, and how can they be addressed?
» Write at least 250 words.
- Cities around the world are facing many problems relating to traffic.
- ,problems which are more serious than others and require special attention.
- discuss the most urgent matters and measures that can be taken to combat them.
- typical driving habits of commuters is the main reason causing traffic congestion during rush hour.
- As most commuters live in surburban areas, they often travel to work in the same direction at the same time.
- a vast number of vehicles use traffic systems simultaneously.
- the inadequacy of public transport: cars not only move with high speed but also make comfortable emotions, otherwise, others makes more frustration; People therefore will certainly choose their own automobiles over public transportation whenever they can.
- governments could take to solve the matters described above.
- to impose heavy tax on cars, which will definitely reduce the total number of vehicles.
- to introduce a driving tax or increase parking fee.
- Commuters will use public transport if it becomes too expensive to drive their own cars.
- encouraging people to use public transit, changes must be made to improve the quality of services.
Hãy thực hành trả lời 2 phần thi Task 1 và Task 2 và viết đáp án của bạn xuống bên dưới của bài viết hoặc gửi về Ce Phan thông qua trang địa chỉ Facebook.
Nguồn: ielts-mentor, Internet
Biên soạn: Ce Phan