Bài viết này sẽ giới thiệu những câu hỏi mẫu khi thực hành hỏi/đáp về chủ đề Communication & Language (Giao tiếp & Ngôn ngữ). Bài viết được chia làm 3 phần: Các câu hỏi về giao tiếp, những câu hỏi thêm về kỹ năng giao tiếp và những câu hỏi về ngôn ngữ.
Đây cũng là một phần trong chủ đề Getting the message across (Truyền tải thông điệp) được Ce Phan biên soạn và giới thiệu trên hệ thống học tiếng Anh Timeline Learning.
(Hình ảnh một buổi thực hành giao tiếp tại một lớp học của trung tâm Anh ngữ CEP)
Phần 1: Communication
- How is communication changing between people?
- It used to be common to talk to strangers. Do you think it’s okay to talk to people you don’t know?
- How often do you start up a conversation with people you don’t know?
- Think about how your Grandmother talks with people. Is it the same as how you talk to people?
- Use your imagination. How will people communicate in the future?
- How have smart phones changed communication?
- Name at least 10 forms of communication.
- Do you think people can communicate with ghosts and spirits?
- How has communication changed through human history?
- What is the most basic form of communication?
Phần 2: More questions about communication skills
- Is it important to be a good communicator in your profession?
- Do you think that people who communicate well are more successful?
- Which means of communication do you prefer?
- Do you think the younger generation communicates differently than the older generation?
- Which means of communication to you find most efficient?
- Has the way you communicate changed in the last 20 years?
- Do you think people communicated more personally in the past?
- Have you ever had trouble communicating with someone at work or in your private life? Tell the story.
- How has communication changed in the last 100 years?
- How do you think communication will change in the future?
- Do people who communicate a lot via social media find it difficult to relate to people interpersonally?
- How much is communicated through body language? Is it something you can rely on?
Phần 3: Languages
- Which languages are the most difficult to learn?
- Which languages are the easiest to learn?
- How many languages can you speak?
- Does one of your family members or friends speak a lot of languages?
- What is the angriest sounding language?
- What do you think the oldest language is?
- How many languages can you say “hello” in?
- What do you know about the Esperanto language?
- What is the most romantic sounding language?
- Should languages be preserved? Why or why not? What is the best way to preserve languages?
Nguồn: ESL questions
Biên soạn: Ce Phan