Bài viết này giới thiệu danh sách các câu hỏi để bạn có thể thực hành hỏi-đáp với một người bạn về chủ đề History (Lịch sử). Những câu hỏi được phân loại tương tự nhau cho mỗi cue card (miếng giấy nhỏ) để các bạn có thế thực hành theo trình tự từ dễ tới khó.
Sinh viên 1 (nhóm sinh viên 1)
1) Is history important to you?
2) Did you like studying history at school?
3) What period of history interests you most?
4) What do you think of the recent history of your country – the past fifty years?
5) What do you know about the early history of your country
6) What do you think of the overall history of your country?
7) Do you think history repeats itself?
8) What period of history would you like to go back and live in?
9) Napoleon Bonaparte said “History is a set of lies agreed upon”. Do you agree with this?
10) “Half of writing history is hiding the truth.” What do you think of this quote in relation to what was in your school history books?
Sinh viên 2 (nhóm sinh viên 2)
1) Why do people like history?
2) What do you know about your family history?
3) Is there a history of illness in your family?
4) Would you like to be a historian?
5) In his book 1984, George Orwell says: “He who controls the past, controls the future; and he who controls the present, controls the past.” Do you agree? Does this apply to countries today?
6) Which people in the world have a troubled history?
7) Do you think history comes back to haunt us?
8) Does your country have a proud or violent history?
9) How would the world change if schools stopped teaching history to children and all history books were destroyed?
10) Sir Winston Churchill said: “Those that fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it.” Do you agree with him?
Nguồn: ESL Discussions
Biên soạn: Ce Phan