Chủ đề tiếng Anh Media khá phổ biến trong các đề thi IELTS. Đặc biệt là những câu hỏi trong bài thi IELTS Speaking Parts 1, 2 và 2 về New Media. Ce Phan đã biên soạn toàn bộ các bài học khác nhau về chủ đề này và đăng tải trên hệ thống học tiếng Anh Timeline Learning.
Bài này sẽ là danh sách các câu hỏi mẫu và gợi ý trả lời cho mỗi câu. Ce Phan sẽ gợi ý bằng cách viết xuống bên dưới mỗi câu hỏi là các từ khóa để bạn có thể dễ dàng hình thành ý cho riêng mình.
IELTS Speaking Part 1 về chủ đề media
1. Where do you usually get the news from? (Why do you choose that medium?)
Keywords: social networking sites ; (online) newspaper ; TV ; radio
2. Do you regularly read any magazines? (What kinds of topics do they cover?)
Keywords: Yes/No ; often ; usually ; twice a month ; sometimes ; Fashion topic ; Academic article ; keep up the new trend
3. Do you often read a newspaper? (Why/ Why not?)
Keywords: Yes/No ; every day ; keep up-to-date with ; follow special events ; learn the daily news ; entertain in the free time.
4. In which kinds of circumstances do you usually listen to the radio? (Would you like to listen more often? Why/ Why not?)
Keywords: when I drive a car ; go by bus ; listen to the radio broadcasting late at night about love stories ; I have a catsette to practice Eglish skills, I also listen to the radio when I am tired.
IELTS Speaking Part 2 về chủ đề media
Describe a television or radio station that you often watch or listen to. You should include:
– Why you choose that station
– What you like about it
– How other people feel about it
And say what you think could be improved about its output.
Talk for one or two minutes about a publication that you often read. You should mention:
– Its contents
– Its appearance
– Where it is available
And say what the good points and bad points of this publication are.
IELTS Speaking Part 3 về chủ đề media
1. Do large media organisations have too much influence? (What makes you say that?)
2. What is the most important medium for people in your country? (What about people your age?)
3. Do people in your country generally listen to the radio? (What kinds of things?)
4. How important are newspapers? (What is their future in the age of the internet?)
5. What could be the consequences of the decline of newspapers? (How important is it?)
6. How reliable are newspapers, television news and the Internet as news sources, do you think? (Which do you trust most?)
7. How much do you think the government should get involved in making sure the media are well balanced? (What could they do?)
8. Are the news sources available getting better or worse? (What about the content of an average newspaper or television channel?)
9. Do you think your government is doing enough to protect children from sexual and violent images? (What more could be done?)
10. What can be done to make the media better quality in your country? (Do you think that is likely?)
11. What are the advantages and disadvantages of people getting the news from the internet? (Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?)
Nguồn câu hỏi: Internet
Hướng dẫn trả lời: Ce Phan