Bài viết này bao gồm những câu hỏi thường thấy trong các giáo trình dạy IELTS về chủ đề Học Tiếng Anh với loại đề bài Writing Task 2. Các câu hỏi mẫu gồm có loại Agree/Disagree ; Discussion and Opinion ; Advantages/ Disadvantages và bên dưới là những cụm từ tiếng Anh hữu ích giúp bạn hình thành các ý tưởng một cách nhanh chóng để viết nên một bài luận cho riêng mình. Riêng câu hỏi cuối cùng là phần gợi ý bố cục của thầy Simon.
(Học viên CEP đang ôn tập những cụm từ tiếng Anh thông dụng)
Câu hỏi 1:
Studying the English language in an English-speaking country is the best but not the only way to learn a language.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Câu hỏi 2:
An increasing number of students are now going to English-Speaking countries to learn the language. To what extent do you agree that studying in a country where English is the first language is the best way to learn the ‘International Language – English’?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Câu hỏi 3:
Millions of people every year move to English-speaking countries such as Australia, Britain or America, in order to study at school, college or university.
Why do so many people want to study in English? Why is English such an important international language?
Những cụm từ hữu ích:
- advantageous option
- English spoken country
- in terms of mastering this language.
- (to) adjust English accent and sentence patterns
- (to) enrich your vocabulary and grammar
- (to) occur spontaneously
- (be) bound to speak in this language
- (to) enhance one's speaking skill.
- (to) master this language pretty quickly and accurately
- (to) have an excellent command over this language
- (to) live in non-English- speaking countries
- (to) dominate almost all relationships between countries
- (to) speak another language as well as one's mother tongue
- (to) a great alternative to acquiring knowledge of speaking English
- The internet provides a great deal of opportunity to study English on the chair you sit
- the best scope:
- well-educated teachers:
- (to) pursue one's education
- latest teaching methodologies
- (to) interact with local people
- (to) achieve desired langue skills
- (to) become an essentials constituent of the educational curriculum:
- being pioneer:
- (to) impede one’s dedications towards learning in English speaking country
- the surroundings and environment influence our learning:
- (to) become a strong motivation
- (to) get quick feedback
- (to) build on progressively
- (be) not present off that land
- (to) open up a vast plethora of English materials
- (to) make use of the vast storage of materials
- (to) give a competitive advantage of learning
- proper study and determination
- in terms of the command of the language
- (be) used as the natural choice
- (to) conquer the skill of English conversation
- (to) take into consideration
- (to) enrol for an online course
- (to) simulate these environments
- (to) encounter on daily basis
- the third world countries
- the official language
- (to) meet the foreign delegates
- (to) get the proper chances
- (to) have the appropriate merit
- the English colonies
- (to) embrace the technology
- (to) make a career
- (to) become a global tool of communication
- the high-quality teaching system
Câu hỏi 4
Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
Introduction: Topic = best age to learn a foreign language. Our opinion = better to learn at primary school age.
Disadvantages of learning languages at primary age: other subjects are more important at that age (maths, mother tongue language, science), learning a new language is confusing and wastes time, could delay development of child's first language.
Advantages of learning languages at primary age: young children learn faster, they are less self-conscious or shy, they pick up the pronunciation better, they enjoy copying and learning through games, nowadays languages are just as important as maths etc.
Conclusion: repeat / summarise our answer.
Biên soạn: Ce Phan