Bài học này được biên soạn để các các bạn thực hành theo nhóm và cũng là một phần trong chủ đề tiếng Anh: Những nghiên cứu thay đổi thế giới (Major findings for the future world) được giới thiệu trên hệ thống Timeline Learning
Bên dưới đây là nhóm những câu hỏi về chủ đề tiếng Anh: Science (khoa học), Technology (công nghệ) để các bạn có thể thực hành thảo luận các vấn đề liên quan tới những nghiên cứu, phát minh ... cũng như xem xét những ảnh hưởng của nó tới cuộc sống của con người như thế nào.
Bài học này được biên soạn để các các bạn thực hành theo nhóm và cũng là một phần trong chủ đề tiếng Anh: Những nghiên cứu thay đổi thế giới (Major findings for the future world) và Những phát minh từng rất mới (It was all new once) được giới thiệu trên hệ thống Timeline Learning.
Những câu hỏi căn bản về Science
1. What images spring to mind when you hear the word ‘science’?
my first thought; First of all, I think about ; great achievements; chemitry; physic and many other science subjects.
2. How important is science?
I think; affect to our life really much; change our behaviours; bring revolution; for example
3. Is science always good?
Yes/ No; In my opinion; everything has two sides; weapons; (to) apply to wars; hacker; spyware; advantages/ disadvantages; private information is abused;
4. Do you always trust science?
Yes/No; I totally believe; sure; of course; (to) work improperly; errors/ mistakes ; reliable journals ;
5. Were you good at science at school?
Yes/ No; certainly; I did/ learned well ; science subjects; got good/bad marks; a big challenge; It's a piece of cake
6. What science projects or experiments did you like at school?
As far as I can remember, there were some ...; I was really interested in; pulley system in physic ; frog surgery in biology; (to) test chemicals
7. Would you donate your body to science after you die?
I am not sure / Yes/ No; It would depend on my family; I would prepare a testament; I want my death body complete with full of organs; (to) make use of my body; in my religion, it is not acceptable
8. Do you like visiting science museums?
Yes, definitely; It collects many major inventions; They were all new once; I could find original camera/ computer...; I could learn how scientist create an equipment. I could image what they research for new ideas; I like most about some docummentary films shown in museum; I can use some of my favourite tool/ devices, such as: telescope; old cars ...
1. Do you like science?
2. What were your science teachers like?
3. What has science done for humankind?
5. What questions will science never answer?
6. Do science and religion fit well together?
7. When someone says, “It isn’t exactly rocket science,” what do they mean?
8. Would you want your children to study science, management or law?
Những câu hỏi căn bản về Technology
1. What springs to mind when you hear the word ‘technology’?
2. Is technology a good or a bad thing?
3. What new technology could you not live without?
4. Do you like reading about technology?
5. Do you like using technology to learn?
6. What do you think very old people think of modern technology?
7. How has technology changed society?
8. Has technology made us more impatient?
1. What do you think of today’s technology?
2. What do you think of tomorrow’s technology?
3. Do you think we’ve become obsessed with technology?
4. Do you always trust technology?
5. Does technology ever let you down?
6. What things would you never let technology replace?
7. Has technology made our lives better than our grandparents’ lives?
8. What technology is dangerous?
Những câu hỏi nâng cao về Science & Technology
1. What kind of people love science?
2. What are some of the greatest technological achievements?
3. What are the advantages/ disadvantages of technology?
4. In your opinion,what is the greatest technological invention? Why?
5. What do you think robots should be used for?
6. Do you think robots will cause unemployment (loss of jobs) in the future or make more work? Why?
7. Do you think using cell phones too much is bad for our physical or mental health? Why?
8. If you could copy your brain for future generations, would you?
9. How do you think face to face communication differs from communication using computers?
10. Why is science becoming less and less popular in schools?
1. What will science uncover in the next few decades?
2. Do you think modern technology reduces or increases stress? Why?
3. Do you think money should be spent to explore space or is it better spent helping people on earth? Why?
4. Facebook often gets in trouble for not having very good privacy settings. Do you think that this really is a big problem?
5. Do you remember any interesting, fun or dangerous lab experiments that you did at school?
6. How will science change the world in the next 100 years?
7. What will the next big discovery in science be?
8. How have technological advances affected our life?
9. How have technological advances affected communication/ how we receive news/ the medical field/ education?
Biên soạn: Ce Phan